Interactive Generation and Calculation of Elastic Semi Infinite Space Models
Elastic bedded foundation plates are often calculatied in traditional manor taking into account of the bedding con-stant. In this way, the engineer disregards important effects of the interaction between structure and soil. FIDES-GroundSlab in contrast, includes the stiffness of the soil under the foundation plate by using the elastic semi infinite space modell into the calculation. This soil-structure interdependency results as a rule to the formation of a settlement dell. If coexisting foundations are calculated, then the mutual interdependency of adjacent buildings will be automatically considered.
- CAD-like input functionality
- Extensive import possibilities like e.g. DXF, XML ...
- Input of the properties of the layered semi infinite space models per drilling profiles in combination with the soil layer database used by all FIDES se-ries of geotechnics programs in common
- Automatic Finite Element mesh generation
- Intelligent input helps e.g. at polygon intersec-tions, multiple object selection, ...
- Integrated calculation kernel SEPP and HASE-2D respectivly ASE and HASE-3D* from SOFiSTiK
- Linear and non linear* calculation
- One or more soil plates (FE-Systems) on semi infinite space models (stiffness modulus method)
- Upcoming walls for stiffening effects of plates*
- Piles for strengthening of the soil semi space*
- Input of pointloads, free line- and area loads plus self weight
- Concise generation of building stages and super-position of loadcases
- Nonlinearities*: plastification of soil at the plate edge and at the pilefoot, contrasting plate corners
- Automatic dimensioning of plates, Punch through design of the plates
- Design with all current established norms (EC, DIN, BS, ACI, ASSHTO amm.)
- Fully compatible to the SOFiSTiK Finie Element Program System
*extension FIDES-GroundSlab2,5D necessary
- Settlements and stresses at any depth in the soil
(free definable 3D-intersections)
- Internal plate forces and dimension-ing/reinforcement results
- Envelopes for extremal values
- mixed text and graphic
- All SOFiSTiK post processing capabilities avail-able (Animator, Ursula, DBView, WinGRAF, ...)
- Variouss exporting possibilities e.g. DXF, RTF, MSWord, ...
- Flat foundations
- Calculation of settlements at any depth
- Determination of mutual interactions of settlements
- Minimisation of settlements
Useful options and extensions
Basic version for linear calculations
Includes non linearities, strengthening walls, strengthening piles
Your request - contact us now!
+ + + Free Trial Version + + +
Get your FIDES programs for testing or updating.
Please read more about the program