Interactive generation and calculation of pile-plate foundations
The analysis of pile-plate foundations with consideration of different linear and non linear effects is a demanding task. With FIDES-PILEpro it is possible to solve such kind of problems in an economic way. Normally the pile heads will be coupled together over a rigid plate, FIDES-PILEpro also makes it possible to consider elastic plates (Finite Element Analysis), that may be hardened by arising walls. Moreover also integrated is the automatic calculation of the two-way transverse bedding effects of the piles as well as the dimensioning of the piles.
- CAD-like input functionality
- Extensive import possibilities like e.g. DXF, XML,...
- Input of the properties of the layered semi infinite space models per drilling profiles in combination with the soil layer database used by all FIDES se-ries of geotechnics programs in common
- Automatic Finite Element mesh generation
- Intelligent input helps e.g. at polygon intersec-tions, multiple object selection, ...
- Integrated calculation kernel PFAHL resp. ASE* from Sofistik
- Linear and non linear* calculation
- Rigid or elastic pile head plate*
- Consideration of the plate bedding*
- Vertical walls will be considered*
- Connection of the pile heads rigid or flexible
- Non linear bedded piles
- Automatic calculation of the transverse values
- Sliding of the piles
- Clear construction stage generation and load case superposition
- Automatic dimensioning of the piles
- Preparation for automatic plate dimensioning, and punch through verification*, ...
(needs SOFiSTiK-module BEMESS)
- Assistance for all common standards (EC, DIN, BS, ACI, ASSHTO uvm.)
- Full compatibile to the SOFiSTiK modules
- Automatic mesh generation*
* extension PILEpro-FEM is necessary
- Settlements, stresses and dimensioning of the piles
- Internal plate forces + displacements*
- Envelopes for extremal values
- text and graphics mixed
- Whole SOFiSTiK postprocessing usable (ANIMATOR, URSULA, DBVIEW, WINGRAF, ...)
- Many exporting possiblities like e.g. DXF, RTF, MS-Word, ...
- Pile - and pile plate foundations
- Bridge counter bearing
- Optimisation of settlement and geometry of foundation plates
- Minimisation of reinforcement of foundation plates
Basic version with only rigid pile heads
Extended version with elastic pile head plates, vertical arising walls for hardening of the plate, constant elastic bedding of the plate, dimensioning of the plate ist prepared
Your request - contact us now!
+ + + Free Trial Version + + +
Get your FIDES programs for testing or updating.
Please read more about the program